May 24-27, 2018
With Stephanie Chee Barea & Chanti Tacoronte-Perez
The Chataukee, Rangeley, Maine
Price: Early Bird $350/ $450 after April 1
Matangi leads us into nature so that we may reclaim our ability to listen carefully to our needs, desires and to Source. She encourages us to connect with the wildness of our self-expression through the creative arts, poetry, chanting, community and the forest. And as we steep ourselves Her – the support and nurturance of the natural world – we find the courage to tap into the limitless power and potential that resides within.
This pilgrimage will support you in moving away from all that is familiar to discover yourself in Matangi—the creative goddess whose untamed nature allows for the fearless and authentic expression of Self.
What you get:
- Creative exploration to discover MATANGI.
- MATANGI Yantra painting & meditation
- Learn to Chant the MATANGI Dhyanam (poem that describes and invokes Matangi)
- Daily yoga asana, meditation, pranayama and yoga Nidra classes
- Exclusive use of The Chataukee (3-acre property, lakefront, canoes, kayaks, paddleboards, sun deck)
- Preparation and participation in agni hotra (fire ritual)
- Connection with land, nature and night
- Locally prepared, homemade meals (4 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners included)